Montag, 15. Mai 2017

Depeche Mode in Ljubljana on 14.05.2017 or " a fan takeover" part two

So, another friend send me a few words to the show last night.
Alessandro from Italy. He wrote me today it was a good show and atmosphere because so many italian peoples were there. And yes, I believe it directly, because the most of my depeche Mode favorite shows I saw in Italy.
I met Alessandro the first time in London on the "Delta Machine" Tour at the after show in the O2 Arena, London.
Hope I will meet him on this tour again.

So, enjoy his short summary and good pictures of the show!

GREAT atmosphere because there was a lot of italians people. very good venue NOT so big and comfortable. great voice for both (Dave/martin) and at the finally my close friend taken the guitar plettro of Martin. Have a nice day and see you soon!!! X

















Great pictures! Stay tuned and good night! Hope you like the new design of my blog. Please leave a comment there or on other platforms. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen