Montag, 22. Mai 2017

Depeche Mode in Athens, May 17 or we stop and start again

I'm waiting for some pics and a short report of the concert last week in Athens. I wasn't there because the location is far away from Athens, I was there on the last concert of the "Touring the angel" tour. And because I didn't have pictures of the last concert there, I post pictures of  august 1 in 2006.
It was a sunny hot day and it was my concert number 56 only on this tour. It was the last concert of a long tour. I was there with a friend and we enjoyed the great monuments in Athens, spent the afternoon at the ocean and reached the first row in Terra Vibe, where the bland played an easy lazy last concert. No tears at this evening because it was a warm and friendly atmosphere on stage and in the audience. I was only happy.










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen