Montag, 17. Juni 2013

Paris, city of love

Back from Paris, sitting in my kitchen and have coffee and chocolate from Paris!
Little bit tired, because once again the train was too late because an accident at the railway track.

But always it is wonderful to be in Paris!
I love this city, the athmosphere, the architecture,the small shops, the bars & coffee bars, the milling mass of people from different countries.
We arrived at noon in Paris at Saturday and walked through the Marais.
It is my favourite district in Paris, old, small streets, jewish, gay, multicolored.
I ate two "Eclairs"! Love it so much this typical french pastry!,
Then we shopped a plenty of delicacy in the wonderful foodstore in the Gallery Lafayette!!
Can't go home without any glasses of mustard from Maille, good chocolate and other goodies from France.
Short stop in our hotel : Adaggio Acces Hotel near by the Stade of France.
Please do not sleep there, terrible!

So, finally: Stade de France! Giant!!! 80000 people!!
Dave did the best job ever. It is unbelievable how this skinny small man rocks a football stadium!
And he need no costums, stage-effects, backgroundsinger or other stuff!
Only Mr. Gahan himself!!
 It's a question of time, ok, but from " soothe my soul" the whole stadium danced and sang until the end!
"Enjoy the silence"! Dave succeed it to sing out-of-key and then he said at the end of the song:"
One, two, three, four!" I love it when he do that!
Best song for me :" never let me down."
Outside the stadium was many sportbars and like 2009 one of these bars played very loud Depeche Mode hits and we drank, sang and danced until 4 o ' clock in the morning.
I met a couple, oh, so sweet, he made her a proposal of marriage. She wept with happiness, it was so romantic.
So I fell happy in my cheap hotel bed and Sunday we spent some hours in Paris again.
I can't wait until February 2014 when I will come back to Paris when Depeche Mode will play at the Bercy!!
Now I'm in hurry, have to catch my train to Hamburg for the concert tonight!!















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen