Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013

But tonight

As we came on the platform from where our train will leaving, we got the information that the train will be 100 minutes delate, argh.
We had to change the station and got another train to Frankfurt where we arrived only 1 hour later.
We met a good friend of mine and drank with him two beers in a cafe in front of the station.
The sun was shining and we was in good spirits.
We took a local train to the Commerzbank Arena. 
Many people was there very early like us and enjoyed the athmosphere before the concert.
These moments are very special, full of tension, it's like a kind of electricity.
Inside at the front of stage area we met many friends and big surprise : I saw a friend again with whom I have visited Depeche Mode concerts in the 80ies!
Nice reunion!

And then: the concert began.....
Wow, what a great concert, from the first until the last tone it was a big party.
It was give and take. Depeche Mode and the public, the biochemistry was right!!!
So it was the night Mr. Martin L. Gore was in the mood to sing" But not tonight!"
The fans went crazy:

http://youtu.be/Lelmo8uIbQg


For me " I feel you" was the song of the evening. 
Dave felt us and we felt him.
After the concert I felt so giddy!

Thank you all my friends I met there.
We had so much fun with Kai and Peter!!!!
Thank you Sylvia for driving us home!!!

Today I feel still drunk from the concert and can't expect my next concert.
Tomorrow I 'll go to Berlin, three days only holidays.
The last week was so crazy with 3 concerts, 3 night trips back to Cologne, too little sleep, work ....

But on Sunday I will be ready again for Depeche Mode in Berlin, Olympiastadion!!!!! Yeah!








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen