Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013

I just can't get enough....

Arrived yesterday in London! Rain!!!
We needed more than one hour to our hotel in Greenwich!
The area at Cutty Sark is beautiful, many small shops and restaurants. Great!
Then we took the bus to the O2 arena.
Wow, so many bars around the arena and they all had special offers because of the Depeche Mode concert!!!
Special cocktails named like Depeche Mode songs, for example " Enjoy the silence" was a cocktail with Jack Daniels and Lemonade!!!
Yummie!!!
The concert was again great!
Dave is the best for me!
He is ageless, amazing!!!!!!!
He worked until the whole arena is singing!!
Southe my soul, wow, the crowd went crazy at this song!!
"Halo"! Dave sang this song with such a gentle voice, I was so impressed!!
"Just can't get enough": highlight of a wonderful evening and of Mr. Andy Fletcher, because he played a short solo!!!!
We met many friends after the concert and had lots of beers and fun!
Today I will visit the David Bowie exhibition, I'm so excited!
And tonight, the second concert! 
Happily is easily!!!!!







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen