Samstag, 20. Juli 2013

Depeche Mode Milano or the best of the best

We arrived after a long traintravel in Milano!
Finally Italy, my favourite country!
I love the language: bla bla, the wonderful sound of the italan language and the unbelievable friendly people everywhere.
We had the same hotel like the electronic crew of Depeche Mode near by San Siro!
I have to write so many more about this trip and I will do this tomorrow, because I'm now in Roma and want to walk trough one of the beautiful cities of the world.
But I have to say: the concert in the huge Stadion San Siro was for me the best of the tour!
The athmosphere was unique, It was like to be in a bee hive: hum hum!!!
Enjoy the pictures from Milano !

Galeria in Milano


Duoma




In Naviglio


San Siro



Totally happy



Stazione Centrale


San Pietro, Roma

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen