Samstag, 6. Juli 2013

Depeche Mode in Dusseldorf, family trip

Wednesday was home game day.
Not really, because I live in Cologne but since twelve years Depeche Mode didn't play in Cologne, so we have to take what we get.
It was the first time I went with my children to a Depeche Mode concert.
I was so excited, will them like my absolut favourite band?
We reached the Esprit Arena in Dusseldorf and the organisation was very grotty! 
Long ways, not enough restrooms, not enough bars, at 22o'clock they hadn't beer anymore
and the audience was very dozy.
My kids like the concert, because they didn't have a comparison, but I can say it was one of the worst concerts.
Dave tried his best, he sang also the quiet songs with heart blood, but it didn't work.
Normally he is dancing at Personal Jesus the whole time at the catwalk but this time Dave turned before the song ended.
However I enjoyed the evening with my kids  ( " Never let me down" was  their favourite, it is the only song what always works because at the end the whole crowd made this wave motion with their arms!!) and friends and as we left the arena my son saw an advertising for the real home game!!
Ha, ha, what good news!







This nice girls made party like us! Happy to meet them!




Best moment

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen