Samstag, 6. Juli 2013

Depeche Mode in Dusseldorf, part two of an unbelievable story

We went to Dusseldorf on Friday evening without expectations.
And what a surprise, the second concert was totally different!
Depeche Mode changed the set seven times, Dave sang the six songs from the second London evening, but they played "Walking in my shoes" and cancelled " Secret to my end".
Think, they tried to play more hits and a faster set for the crowd of Dusseldorf.
And this time it worked.

Martin sang " Somebody"!
Must say :" very good!"

Dave was unbelievable, at " Enjoy the silence" he flipped out and danced like a raving loony!!
Cool!!!!
It was the best song of the evening, finally I get it like I want!!!!!
Then " Personal Jesus" and later " Just can't get enough": I danced and sreamed until my bodily limits.


In the train I felt into a short sleep and reached home so happily!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen