Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013

Depeche Mode in the Antic Arena, Nimes


In the early morning we went by Thalys from Cologne to Paris and after a two hours stop we took a TGV to Nimes.
Our hotel was direct at the station and we all needed a shower because it was so hot!!
Than we walked to the antic arena.
It's an old Colosseum and by a lucky hazard I got a funny seat:
Row 101/seat 101!! Ha ha!'
Think it was the smallest show of the tour!!!
From the beginning it was a great concert, the crowd sang from the first song!
" Should be higher" worked!!!

We bought one liter cups of beer!! 
Was a wonderful evening which peaked in " Just can't get enough!"
Partytime!

It was the first time I saw the show from from behind and I enjoyed the great screenings from Anton Corbjin and the lightshow!!
After the concert I was very worn out because I had a hard week at home, a long travel and can't find any vegetarian meal in Nimes....
Good night Nimes!!!


Next morrning we catched a train to Lyon with 30 minutes delay and nearly we missed our connecting train to Milan.
But, with a little bit luck, we got it and had a beautiful travel over the Alps.
We reached Milan in the early evening and checked in our hotel near by the stadium San Siro.

The hotel is such a big baroque style hotel, we don't be in line with that style but the electronic crew of Depeche Mode are checked in here, too so we aren't the only strange characters here.

It's easy in Italy to get a good vegetarian meal, so I feel invigorated and pleasant tired!!!
So happy to be here in my favourite country to see my favourite band.

Buonanotte!!!



Emblem of Nimes



Antic arena


My seat!










The Alps



Milano!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen