Donnerstag, 28. November 2013

Depeche Mode in Berlin or they soothed my soul!

Monday morning my friends and I had a breakfast and some coffees in a small cafe in the face of the city hall of Burgdorf at the " Marktstraße" means Market street.
This is the main street of Burgdorf and as child I went along the street many times with my loved grandma.
But I couldn't sing "Home" in this moment, it didn't feel like home.
It was very important to me to realize Burgdorf was the small town where I lived a few years as a child but my home isn't there.
My home is Cologne and it isn't necessary to visit Burgdorf to remember my grandma, she is always in my heart.
But the days with Mirko, Lars and Sven were funny. Thank you guys!

We drove to Berlin and there I stayed at another good friend in Berlin Kreuzberg.
A little relaxing and than I met my friends Arkadi, Ulrich and Sylvia from Cologne and we spent a wonderful night at the first Berlin concert and the Aftershow Party at Postbahnhof.
The concert was filmed by Anton Corbjin for the upcoming Tour DVD.
I'm happy that Anton do this job, he's the best, I like his view of the band.
The set didn't change, but Dave was always striking attitudes, he is really professional!
Good concert, but the audience was a little bit quiet!
I came in the early morning back home and the next day I met some friends of me and went early into my bed.
Wednesday me and my Cologne friends had a special day, we spent the whole day with Depeche Mode" or the spirit of them. We walked in their shoes as we visited the Hansa Studios where they recorded " Construction time again, Some great reward and Black Celebration"!
Many other artists like David Bowie, Iggy Pop and U2 recorded a few albums there and the tour guide detailed many interesting stories.
Than we toured through the city to take some pictures inspired by the videoscreening from "Halo" of this tour.
Anton Corbjin screened it in Berlin at the Reichstag, at the Alexanderplatz and at other places and we take some pictures in " Anton" style.

We had so many fun and went in a very good mood to the O2 arena.
This show was filmed too, they installed a spider cam over the audience, wow and Anton was the whole show on the stage for screening.
He looks so great and sympathic, after the show he walked through the arena and spoke with fans.

The set didn't change until Heaven and I was moody, because the audience was so lame.
I couldn't believe because the band was so energetic this evening.
But after "Heaven" followed " Soothe my soul" and the athmosphere became better but I forgot the people around me, I had my own party with my own "Personal Jesus", unbelievable show !!
Highlight of the concert was an unexpended end.
They took a bow after the last song " Never let me down" as every evening and the band walked off the stage , only Dave stayed on stage and he took back his microphone and said " Do you want another one?"
I couldn't believe, first time I experienced this, they all came back on stage and performed 
" Goodbye", the last song of their new album and with a wonderful videoscreening by Mr. Corbjin in the back.
This was a big moment of happiness and I was forced to went home directly after the concert.
My friends wanted to go to the aftershow party again, but I need silence to conserve this wonderful sound for a while in my head!!!

Today I will go back home, my real home!
So, Goodbye Berlin!!!

But there is one thing I have to speak about it.
Again Dave ignored Andy Fletcher in an unacceptable kind.
I believe it could be a great fan mission if we uphold banners in one of the upcoming shows with the inscription " Mr. Andy FletchFletcher" at " Just can't get enough!"
Think about it!!!


City hall of Burgdorf!

































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen