Freitag, 22. November 2013

Depeche Mode in Cologne or after"fucking" 12 years

Excuse the words: after fucking twelve years Depeche Mode played yesterday night at the Lanxess Arena in Cologne. The arena is better known as Kölnarena.
Me and my friends we was so happy and met three hours before the show starts to get a wristband for the front area in the arena. Cologne was so well organized, you might get your wristband before you had to go inside the arena, we only showed our ticket to a security man, he made a cross on the ticket and tied the wristband around my wrist. So cool!
We had a lot of fun and many beers at a huge bar beside the arena and went inside as the supporting band already played.

The front area was the same like front of the stage of the summertour, we had so many space around us, great!

After 30 minutes Dj Set the lights went out. I love this moment, because it is so exciting if you know, wow only 30 seconds left and Mr. Gahan will enter the stage. After this wonderful moment the time is running so fast, it feels like minutes what are in reality two hours.
Yesterday the time ran extra fast, because we were a large group of friends and we danced, sreamed, sang together the whole time and had extraordinary fun!
Unfortunately there were a few fans  ( couldn't be fans!) which didn't like our party, the told us to be quieter.
Unbelievable because Depeche Mode did such a good job last night, Dave smiled the whole time and nearly the whole arena wacked out.

Martin sang " but not tonight" and " shake the disease".
 Best song for me " Enjoy the silence" and " never let me down"! Great feeling as all the people swung their arms to " Never let me down"! Yeah! Home match and home victory!

A friend of mine saw the band yesterday the first time and he was so impressed by the show specially of the performance of Dave.

After the concert we spent together a good time on the party in the " Wartesaal" beside the station of Cologne. We danced nearly 3 hours and met many friends. Thank you Elvis for the wonderful party.

Now I'm still happy and looking forward to The Hannover show, will be my next home match, because I was born in Hannover and will meet friends of my old homeland.

Thank all my friend for this wonderful evening:
Sylvia, Andreas, Martin, Brit, Claudia, Andre, Simone, Frank, Arkadi, Ulrich, Elvis and last but not least Sanne for driving me to the arena. Gave me a kind of princess feeling!





















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen