Montag, 18. November 2013

Depeche Mode in Lille or the heating was broken

I stood up very early at Sunday morning to reach the train to Lille, North France where Depeche Mode should play at Sunday evening in the Grandstade de Lille!
As I drank my coffee I looked into facebook and was shocked by the post of depechemode.de:
" the Depeche Mode show tonight on Lille was cancelled because a broken heating system in the stadium"!
Unbelievable, but the official site of Depeche Mode confirmed that.

But no choice: I had to go to Lille for one night because I booked a ticket for the Eurostar from Lille to London where DM will play on tuesday.

There aren't many words to say about this trip.
I made the trip alone, because my travelmate Sylvia cancelled Lille, too, because she was ill and I had a lonely evening in Lille with french beer and french tv.

Enjoy some pictures of Lille.
The town is more modern than the first time I was here in Feruary 1988 as I saw here Depeche Mode on the Music for the Masses Tour.
This time no strike for me, but shit happens and you could be worse off than me.

So I looking forward to London, one of my favourite towns in the world!!

Adieu Lille!
























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen