Samstag, 31. Oktober 2015

Dave Gahan and the Soulsavers in Berlin or the Sun

I'm so tired from the last days, I can't write a long one today, but I didn't need many words for the last evening, too.
We was at 19:30 o'clock at the Tempodrom.
Great venue. Nearly 4000 fans scrimmaged in the hall and on the seating area. We stand in the middle, because in the first rows it was too closely.
I met so many friends this evening, unbelievable, I never wanted to be a part in the Depeche Mode family, but I accepted this and I felt in good hands.
The concert was great, Dave was in a wonderful temper, he love it to be in Berlin and he let it feel.
I spoke in my last entry about a good receipe for a very good concert and I saw the same like at the Heaven 17 concert. The atmosphere beetween Dave and the Soulsavers was fantastic and so Dave communicated this to the audience.
At the end of the Depeche Mode tour this important ingredient for the receipe was missing and I had a bitter aftertaste.
Here I had the same feeling like in London, I feel so happy in the moment, I'm in seventh heaven....
The set was the same. Best song of the evening: " the sun".
I call it " broken heart" music:

 " I'll never get old 
Not older than you
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I'm nothing without you

I feel your sorrow, I feel your pain
Behind the darkest clouds the sun always shines again
My sun" 

He sang it with such an unbelievable voice, he let us look into his soul.

The Berlin audience organised a great fan mission. See the pictures below. Dave was overwhelmed by this.

I'm not in the mood to write about the negative reactions from the german fans in the kind of : Not enough Depeche Mode, to quiete, to much guitars. 
It was an evening with Dave Gahan and the Soulsavers and not an evening with Depeche Mode.
Accept or leave!

After the concert we met in the hall the Soulsavers. They was very friendly and sign the ticket and made pictures with us. They was happy as we gave them a positive reaction. 

Then aftershow party until 4 o'clock, where I met so many friends.
Thank you my dears for this great evening, happy to know you all and see you again.
Hope it won't be the last time.
I slept only two hours and took my flight to Cologne.

Now dinner is ready, my sons cooked and we will have a nice DVD evening together.
Tomorrow I have to work and Monday Paris is calling.

Thank you for the feedback. So many people thanked me for writing the blog and it is a pleasure for me to spreading the news about Mr. Gahan around the world.



































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen