Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2015

Dave Gahan and London is calling

Sitting here and listening to the new album again and again.
In the moment are "Tempted" and Lately" my favourites. 

I saw so many concerts with Mr. Gahan and I made so many trips, so why I'm so excited?
In the moment I have no more words, have to go to bed, because I have to catch my early flight.
Tomorrow I will be busy with sightseeing in London.
Hope the weather will be fine because I will visit the Shard.

Tuesday I will be back here for my first report of the small tour.
In 10 days the whole thing is over. Funny...
Good night.


"I'm all of this and nothing.
I'm the dirt beneath your feet
I'm the sun that rises while you're  sleeping
I'm all you need."


There's some truth in it......










Found this 2 pics in the www. Great, aren't they?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen