Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014

Depeche Mode in Antwerp or a bit of yawn

Yes, you see it in the title, but basically it would be enough, if I wouldn't write more.

We had a funny car ride, 4 girls on their way to a pleasurable evening in a beautiful city in Belgium.

We needed a while for finding our hotel and parking our car. Then 4 pretty women are ready for the concert. But if we came upstairs from the metro it rained cats and dogs and we shaked a leg to come into the Sportspalais.

First I wanted to go to the restrooms and how surprise, it cost 0,40€. What a joke, I paid more than 50€ for the concert and then I have to pay for pissing? Sorry, but I was so annoyed about that.
And I didn't pay it!!!!!

Next we found our places and only for checking, I stand still for a while and yes, the first patters came directly:" Sit down!", "Come on!". And as the concert started 5 minutes later nobody stood up.
So I decided to search better places for us and we found. But it was one of the quietest concerts of the whole tour, ok, that was my number 40 of this tour.

The hits worked like every time: " Enjoy the silence, Personal Jesus...".
I paid all my attention to Mr. Dave Gahan and then it worked for me, too.

Mr. Gahan noticed the atmosphere also and it was a fast concert, less pauses, all songs came quick one after another.
But it is lamenting on a high level, we had fun together, that was the prime!!!!

Two things by the way: there is an approach between Dave and Andy. After the show Dave embraced Andy. They did it since Barcelona now. I like it!!!!!

And something happened with Martin. But I don't know what I should think about it and I don't want to start any blasphemous rumors , but he was a little bit to wild at his songs and laughed a lot and he clicked with his tongue a little bit to often. I'm sorrowful. Look at yourself.....

After the concert we went back to our hotel, tired from the tired crowd, ups .

This morning we walked through the beautiful old town of Antwerp and enjoyed a good breakfast.
Now I'm back home and inspite the gammy concert it was a great weekend with the girls:
thank you Claudia, Sylvia and Tanja!!!! Kisses!!!!!!
















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen