Freitag, 6. Dezember 2013

Depeche Mode in Oberhausen or Slow

Thursday night in Oberhausen.
Only 45 miles from Cologne but we needed a long time on the autobahn because the traffic jam.
The weather wasn't fine, a storm was promised.
But we reached the Königs Pils Arena at time and managed it to change our seating places in standing places. We met so many friends in the front of stage area and the concert was a party all the time.
The time ran so fast, funny, although I saw so many concerts on this tour, the time flies by always again. Again and again!
Carrot of the evening: Martin sang " Slow" !
Ok, they changed the set, but I wanted to hear this song sung by Dave, sorry Martin but the sex in Dave's Voice is essential for this song!!

Andy was a little bit more agile than the evenings before, I liked it!!
" Enjoy the silence" was the best song for me this time, how wonder, I love this song so much!

At the end of the concert Dave didn't say " See you next time" like every concert in his career.
In the moment many rumours circulate.
I heard that Dave will leave the band after the tour. Ups!?

We went to the aftershow party in the Turbinenhalle with our friend DJ Elvis.
The party was not well attended, I think the people are afraid because of the storm warning.
But we danced a few hours to good music.
At 4 o'clock in the morning I felt into my bed.
Great evening but not very healthy for my cold, cough!

Tomorrow we'll go by train to Amsterdam!! Yeah!
Eten heerlijke frietjes!!



















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen